One of the first things you should now about our workshops and classes is we take care of all the administrative details from collecting payments to printing handouts! We want this to be an easy and fun experience for you too, the organizer, and the last thing you need to worry about is admin details.
Since large groups tend to be limited to 60-120 minutes here are a few topics that would work well for your workshop:
- Top 20 Toolbox Tips
- Overview of the business side of the industry
- Powerful melody writing
- What's it gonna take to make music your career?
Small to Medium Workshops
Small to Medium groups have the ability to extend from a few hours to a full day . . . or two! In addition to all the topics mentioned in the Large Workshops, more detail, topics and co-writing excersices can be experienced in this size group.
- How to look for those "big" ideas
- Co-writing etiquette
- Self promotion and social media for songwriters
- Smart song deconstruction
Video Conference Classes
Video conferencing technology allows us to be really creative in designing classes. They can be an hour to a full day depending on your needs. Any of the topics mentioned in the Large and Small to Medium Workshops would be appropriate depending on time constraints.
- Concepts every writer should know
- The role of each part of your song
- Can I write a hit?
- Q & A session